Affiliation: Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia, UNL
Miguel P. Monteiro is assistant professor at FCT/UNL since 25th September 2006. His research interests are in software engineering, with an emphasis on software modularity, reengineering and source code refactoring. His past work was focused on the effect of advanced language mechanisms for module composition on programming style and program design. Ongoing work relates to the capture, from legacy systems, of representations of its underlying concepts - which also covers the so-called 'concern metrics'. In the near future, his work is planned to also cover the use of empirical methods for the assessment and validation of previous and current aspects of his work.
- No records found.
- Surveying communities of users of MATLAB and clone languages
- Dec 2022
- Eduardo Reis, Catarina Gralha, Miguel Monteiro
- Toward a Token-Based Approach to Concern Detection in MATLAB Sources
- Sep 2017
- Miguel Monteiro, Nuno Carvalheiro Marques, João M. P. Cardoso, Bruno Miguel dos Santos Palma, Bruno Silva
- Evolution in the number of authors of computer science publications
- Dec 2016
- João Miguel Lobo Fernandes, Miguel Monteiro