Affiliation: University of Minho & NOVA LINCS
Currently, I'm an Assistant Professor at the University of Minho, Department of Informatics, and an integrated member of the research center NOVA LINCS. My research is mainly focused on Programming Languages (PLs) and Software Engineering (SE), where I try to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and usability of software. I have contributed to such techniques for spreadsheets, and for improving software energy consumption. I obtained my PhD degree in Computer Science from Universidade do Minho in 2011. I was then a post-doctoral fellow at Universidade do Minho and Oregon State University. I was also an Invited Professor at Escola Superior de Tecnologia e Gestão de Felgueiras - Instituto Politécnico do Porto. From 2014 to 2018 I was Assistant Professor at NOVA University of Lisbon.
- No records found.
- Energy Efficiency across Programming Languages: How Do Energy, Time, and Memory Relate?
- Oct 2017
- Marco Couto, Rui Pereira, Francisco Ribeiro, Rui Rua, Jácome Cunha, João Paulo Fernandes, João Alexandre Saraiva
- Systematic Spreadsheet Construction Processes
- Sep 2017
- Jorge Mendes, Jácome Cunha, Francisco Duarte, Gregor Engels, João Alexandre Saraiva, Stefan Sauer
- The Influence of the Java Collection Framework on Overall Energy Consumption
- May 2016
- Rui Pereira, Marco Couto, João Alexandre Saraiva, Jácome Cunha, João Paulo Fernandes
- Evaluating Refactorings for Spreadsheet Models
- Apr 2016
- Jácome Cunha, João Paulo Fernandes, Jorge Mendes, Rui Pereira, João Alexandre Saraiva, Pedro Martins
- Embedding, Evolution and Empirical Validation of Model-Driven Spreadsheets
- Mar 2015
- Jácome Cunha, João Paulo Fernandes, Jorge Mendes, João Alexandre Saraiva