- Bringing Generic Programming to Google’s Go Language
- An international team including NOVA LINCS Software Systems researcher Bernardo Toninho, just published results that will make a big difference on how developers using Google’s Go programming language will make their products more generic, easier and faster to change.
- SoSyM Ten-year most influential paper award
- Ana Moreira, researcher from NOVA LINCS, distinguished with the 2020 Journal on Software & System Modeling Ten-year most influential Paper Award, with her paper "A model-driven traceability framework for software product lines".
- Project Clean Forest leverages artificial intelligence and augmented reality in fire prevention
- Project coordinated by NOVA LINCS selected for funding under the national call for R&D Projects to Prevent and Fight Forest Fires.
- Girls in Computer Science
- High school girls attended the live webinar “Girls in ICT”, organized by Departamento de Informática and NOVA LINCS.
- SUMMER WITH COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- NOVA LINCS offers a summer break program of a two week internship to secondary school students.
- NOVA LINCS debates the importance of knowledge and innovation in the post-Covid-19 period
- Session held in the context of the initiative “Skills 4 post-Covid - Skills for the future”, with the participation of the Minister of Science, Technology and Higher Education.
- NOVA LINCS partners with Farfetch and OutSystems on cutting-edge research and innovation projects
- iFetch and GOLEM large-scale projects aim to deliver revolutionary artificial intelligence solutions in the context of collaborative industry-academy research between top Portuguese high-tech companies, NOVA LINCS, Carnegie-Mellon, and other national partners.
- Covid-19: NOVA LINCS branch at the University of Évora develops solution to reduce service time on the SNS24 Line
- NOVA LINCS partners with OutSystems on cutting-edge research and innovation projects
- Distinguished Lecture 2019: “Making Digital Tangible: the battle against the pixel empire” by Hiroshi Ishii
- An inspiring talk on finding new ways of thinking about digital technologies and their interaction with people.
- Making Digital Tangible: the battle against the pixel empire, Distinguished Lecture 2019 by Hiroshi Ishii
- Today's mainstream Human-Computer Interaction research primarily addresses functional concerns – the needs of users, practical applications, and usability evaluation. Tangible Bits and Radical Atoms research are driven by vision and carried out with an artistic approach, and emphasize that the design for engaging and inspiring tangible interactions requires the rigor of both scientific and artistic review.
- Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 and the software that made the dream come true
- In the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the greatest technological achievement of mankind, the first manned moon landing on the 20th July 1969, DI FCT NOVA and NOVA LINCS associates to the worldwide commemorations, remembering the most amazing cyber physical system ever conceived, the Apollo Spacecraft.
19 Nov 2020
16 Nov 2020
28 Jul 2020
26 Jul 2020
14 Jul 2020
23 Jun 2020
3 Jun 2020
26 Mar 2020
12 Feb 2020
7 Jan 2020
19 Dec 2019
18 Jul 2019