- NOVA LINCS partners with Farfetch and OutSystems on cutting-edge research and innovation projects
- iFetch and GOLEM large-scale projects aim to deliver revolutionary artificial intelligence solutions in the context of collaborative industry-academy research between top Portuguese high-tech companies, NOVA LINCS, Carnegie-Mellon, and other national partners.
- Covid-19: NOVA LINCS branch at the University of Évora develops solution to reduce service time on the SNS24 Line
- NOVA LINCS partners with OutSystems on cutting-edge research and innovation projects
- Distinguished Lecture 2019: “Making Digital Tangible: the battle against the pixel empire” by Hiroshi Ishii
- An inspiring talk on finding new ways of thinking about digital technologies and their interaction with people.
- Making Digital Tangible: the battle against the pixel empire, Distinguished Lecture 2019 by Hiroshi Ishii
- Today's mainstream Human-Computer Interaction research primarily addresses functional concerns – the needs of users, practical applications, and usability evaluation. Tangible Bits and Radical Atoms research are driven by vision and carried out with an artistic approach, and emphasize that the design for engaging and inspiring tangible interactions requires the rigor of both scientific and artistic review.
- Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 and the software that made the dream come true
- In the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the greatest technological achievement of mankind, the first manned moon landing on the 20th July 1969, DI FCT NOVA and NOVA LINCS associates to the worldwide commemorations, remembering the most amazing cyber physical system ever conceived, the Apollo Spacecraft.
- NOVA LINCS researchers receive Arquivo.pt 2019 Award
- Flávio Martins and André Mourão, researchers from NOVA LINCS won the second place of the competition Arquivo.pt 2019 Award.
- Luís Moniz Pereira awarded the National Science Merit Award 2019
- Congratulations ! Luís Moniz Pereira, NOVA LINCS Researcher, emeritus Professor at DI FCT NOVA, founder of Artificial Intelligence research in Portugal, awarded the National Science Merit Award 2019.
- NOVA LINCS gets top rating ( EXCELLENT ) by the Portuguese National Science Foundation
- NOVA Laboratory for Computer Science and Informatics gets top rating ( EXCELLENT ) by the Portuguese National Science Foundation.
- Gulbenkian Knowledge Academy led by NOVA LINCS – FCT NOVA
- The project will promote and develop problem-solving, critical thinking and creative skills in children enrolled in primary education.
- NOVA LINCS Influential Seminar: "AI for Accessibility" by Chieko Asakawa
- Chieko Asakawa is a blind Japanese computer scientist, known for her work at IBM Research in accessibility.
- Portuguese and Netherlands Prime Ministers at OutSystems / NOVA LINCS lab
3 Jun 2020
26 Mar 2020
12 Feb 2020
7 Jan 2020
19 Dec 2019
18 Jul 2019
12 Jul 2019
4 Jul 2019
25 Jun 2019
6 Jun 2019
3 Jun 2019
4 Apr 2019