- MIEI Student Pedro Ferreira gets “Future Ideas” Award 2015
- Work awarded develops novel GPU-based acceleration of 3D imaging for medical diagnosis of breast cancer.
- NOVA LINCS in Festival IN
NOVA LINCS researchers showcase the “Visual Speech” speech therapy platform at the “IN Festival, Innovation and creativity”. Read more >
- How can Computers Better Reason with Conflicting Knowledge?
NOVA LINCS researchers Tobias Kaminski, Matthias Knorr and João Leite will present a new paper at IJCAI'15, the World Leading Conference in Artificial Intelligence. Read more >
- NOVA LINCS joins three new COST actions
NOVA LINCS is a partner of several recently approved UE COST actions. Read more >
- Boris Mirkin visits DI/NOVA LINCS
Boris Mirkin seminar series on knowledge extraction and automatic classification of taxonomies. Read more >
- 3 papers from NOVA LINCS in Eurosys 2015
NOVA LINCS PhD Students and Researchers have 3 accepted papers in Eurosys 2015, a top venue for computer systems research. Read more >
- Audio Space Station - ACE 2014 Bronze Poster Award
NOVA-LINCS researchers developed a serious game for Android mobile devices that uses 3D spatialized audio. The game, which is called Audio Space Station, was designed for training orientation and mobility skills of blind children. The game is being tested by blind and low vision students from Helen Keller Centre in Lisbon and was awarded the bronze poster award in the ACE 2014 conference. Read more >
- Participation in RICON 2014
- A new NOVA-LINCS article in Nature Scientic Reports.
- e-Health Research Symposium